Advertising is a unique method. It’s a tactic to promote a product, service, promotional content, or messages in the form of advertisements. The goal of this highly creative work is to reach people according to their need and interest.
The Top Global Advertising Networks
Ogilvy & Mather
David Ogilvy created Ogilvy & Mather virtually from scratch in the years after WW2, establishing himself as one of the ad industry’s most influential figures. The agency remains a global powerhouse, with skills across the whole range of marketing disciplines including healthcare, PR and CRM.
- The agency grabbed Gold medal for Best Insight for Goli ke Humjoli campaign.
- Silver medal for Most effective PR for Cadbury crisis management.
- Bronze medal for Best long-term marketing for Fevicol.
MullenLowe U.S. is America’s best advertising agency and was founded in 1970 by Jim Mullen in Boston. Because of his early adaptability on social media, he managed to win the “most influential” client of the century. He is excellent in content creation, brand planning, user experience design, performance analysis, studying the influence of digital and technological production.
- Mullenlowe Lintas group India won the title of “Creative agency of the year” at the campaign South Asia agency of the year 2016 awards held on November 30, 2016 in Mumbai.
- Moreover it was ironically announced as the “most awarded agency” in India in 2015.
One of the pioneers in global marketing, McCann Erickson was the first ad agency to diversify into other marketing disciplines. McCann Worldgroup also contains PR giant Weber Shandwick, and branding specialist Futurebrand as well as healthcare, sales promotion and CRM specialists.
- McCann worldgroup has achieved most of the Cannes awards.
- It has been recognized as the most awarded agency in North-America.
- McCann in New York and Mumbai are the two out of four agencies to receive an ACT responsible Cannes tribute 2017 for their outstanding work.
The only global network still headquartered in France, Publicis is the biggest brand within the group of the same name, sitting alongside acquired businesses such Leo Burnett and Saatchi. Despite a global presence, the main Publicis Conseil office in Paris remains the network’s clear flagship.
- Publicis Singapore won Gold for one in a million entry for P&G India.
- Publicis Romania was awarded as the “Agency of the year 23rd Golden Drum” etc.
No agency dominates its home market as wholly as Dentsu, which controls around 30% of Japan’s mass media advertising. But while it has established a strong presence in other Asian territories, the Dentsu brand has little profile in Western markets, compared to sister network McGarry Bowen.
Dentsu won many International awards such as – Cannes Lions, One show, CLIO, ADFEST Lotus and Spikes Asia etc.